Needleworkers at An Tir/West War

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Folks from the An Tir Embroiderers & Embellishers Guild have issued a
      gracious invitation for us to get together at the War. I haven't
      heard back with days or times to get together, but I'd say to watch
      for notices at gate or at the A&S area.

      As for myself, I'll be camping with the "cooks' demo" people so I
      should be pretty easy to find. I'll also be teaching a knitting class
      and a paternosters class at the A&S pavilion.

      I look forward to meeting our good cousins from the North, since I
      haven't been up that way in years. I'd love to see Western
      needleworkers have a presence at the War! There will certainly be
      places to hang out and stitch and chat and show our stuff.