Re: [WKneedle] Re: survey we would like your opinions

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
      Greetings all,

      Currently Arachne's Web has their meeting at 3 pm.

      Yes that is true and the Guild has been offering space in the Needleworkers
      Guild pavilion to foster the growth of Arachnes Web, there is nothing to
      say that the Arachnes Web meeting couldn't be at the 2 PM slot and the
      Needleworkers at the 3 PM slot. Or Arachnes Web meeting at 1 PM with the
      Needleworkers Guild at 2 PM again, we take the advice of the members from
      the poll and try and do what is best for all concerned.

      We are looking to see what is most popular with the members of the
      Needleworkers Guild, and to made a decision based on the answers from the
      poll, and so far, at least as of last night, no one wants the Needleworkers
      Guild meeting at the 1 PM slot.

      Also during the past couple years, Arachne's Web and WKNeedleworkers have
      alternated the responsibility for classes at Crown events.

      That is true, and it has been approximately 3 years that we have been
      doing that since I fostered the idea when I originally stepped up as the
      Needlworkers Guild Minister, again to help promote the Arachnes Web
      Guild.... as well as the Needleworkers Guild.

      Countess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP
      Interim Needleworkers Guild Meeting Minister
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
        Greetings --
        Arachne's Web greatly appreciates the opportunity to use the Guild
        pavilion. We are happy to help provide classes.

        I was only trying to provide a couple pieces of information that was
        missing in the various discussions so that everyone can poll with all
        the information.. Originally we took the 3 pm slot as it was the
        "unwanted time", but times and needs change.

        On Jun 24, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Conny Fitzsimmons (Catherine Lorraine)
        wrote:

        > Greetings all,
        >

        > Currently Arachne's Web has their meeting at 3 pm.
        >
        > Yes that is true and the Guild has been offering space in the
        > Needleworkers Guild pavilion to foster the growth of Arachnes Web,
        > there is nothing to say that the Arachnes Web meeting couldn't be at
        > the 2 PM slot and the Needleworkers at the 3 PM slot. Or Arachnes
        > Web meeting at 1 PM with the Needleworkers Guild at 2 PM again, we
        > take the advice of the members from the poll and try and do what is
        > best for all concerned.
        >
        > We are looking to see what is most popular with the members of the
        > Needleworkers Guild, and to made a decision based on the answers
        > from the poll, and so far, at least as of last night, no one wants
        > the Needleworkers Guild meeting at the 1 PM slot.
        >
        > Also during the past couple years, Arachne's Web and WKNeedleworkers
        > have alternated the responsibility for classes at Crown events.
        >
        > That is true, and it has been approximately 3 years that we
        > have been doing that since I fostered the idea when I originally
        > stepped up as the Needlworkers Guild Minister, again to help promote
        > the Arachnes Web Guild.... as well as the Needleworkers Guild.
        >
        > Countess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP
        > Interim Needleworkers Guild Meeting Minister

      • Cynthia Elrod
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
          Greetings,
          Yes, and it certainly makes a difference to my vote.
          Could we please have a "2:00 or 3:00, whatever doesn't conflict with Arachne's Web" option and a "yes to alternate classes between the two guilds" option on the poll, please?
          Lady Alethia

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
            Greetings Cynthia,

            Yes, and it certainly makes a difference to my vote.
            Could we please have a "2:00 or 3:00, whatever doesn't conflict with
            Arachne's Web" option and a "yes to alternate classes between the two
            guilds" option on the poll, please?

            This poll is strickly for the Needleworkers Guild, the two Guilds are
            totally seperate, but do try very hard to cooperate with each other. We
            will try very hard not to conflict with each other, the poll questions
            will stand as they curretly are.

            Please vote for which time you would prefer the Needleworkers Guild meeting
            only, and we will work with Arachne's Web not to conflict, personally I am
            a member of both and try to make both meetings, and of course if they are at
            the same time that is impossible.

            Also currently and for the past three years or so the Needleworkers Guild
            has loaned space to the Arachnes's Web Guild , to foster and to promote
            their guild also, and to be able to hold to hold their meetings in a
            consistent place, and obiviously they can not be held at the same time in
            the same space.

            So again, please vote expressing which time slot you would prefer the
            Needleworkers Meeting to be held, and we will work out the rest of the
            details, with both of the guilds..

            As to alternate classes that more than likely will continue, but it totally
            depends on how the survey poll works out. If the survey for the
            Needleworkers Guild ends up with no classes at Crown Tourneys then it would
            be up to Arachnes Web if they wanted to sponsor a class at each and every
            Crown Tourney

            The poll is strictly for The Needleworkers Guild to find out if the members
            wish to continue classes at Crown or not, so if your personal preference
            is to continue classes then please vote that way .

            So please vote with that in mind.

            Thank you,
            Countess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP
            Inteirm West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild Minister

            From: Sabrina de la Bere <SabrinadelaBere@...>
            To: "“wkneedle”" <WKneedle@yahoogroups.com>, "Conny Fitzsimmons (Catherine
            Lorraine)" <redthread64@...>
            Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 12:15 PM