Re: survey we would like your opinions

  • sabrinadelabere
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24 9:32 AM
      Currently Arachne's Web has their meeting at 3 pm.

      Also during the past couple years, Arachne's Web and WKNeedleworkers have alternated the responsibility for classes at Crown events.

      I also look forward to your responses.

      Guild Leader - Arachne's Web
      Guild Patron - WKNeedleworkers
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24 11:55 AM
        Greetings all,

        Currently Arachne's Web has their meeting at 3 pm.

        Yes that is true and the Guild has been offering space in the Needleworkers
        Guild pavilion to foster the growth of Arachnes Web, there is nothing to
        say that the Arachnes Web meeting couldn't be at the 2 PM slot and the
        Needleworkers at the 3 PM slot. Or Arachnes Web meeting at 1 PM with the
        Needleworkers Guild at 2 PM again, we take the advice of the members from
        the poll and try and do what is best for all concerned.

        We are looking to see what is most popular with the members of the
        Needleworkers Guild, and to made a decision based on the answers from the
        poll, and so far, at least as of last night, no one wants the Needleworkers
        Guild meeting at the 1 PM slot.

        Also during the past couple years, Arachne's Web and WKNeedleworkers have
        alternated the responsibility for classes at Crown events.

        That is true, and it has been approximately 3 years that we have been
        doing that since I fostered the idea when I originally stepped up as the
        Needlworkers Guild Minister, again to help promote the Arachnes Web
        Guild.... as well as the Needleworkers Guild.

        Countess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP
        Interim Needleworkers Guild Meeting Minister
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 24 12:15 PM
          Greetings --
          Arachne's Web greatly appreciates the opportunity to use the Guild
          pavilion. We are happy to help provide classes.

          I was only trying to provide a couple pieces of information that was
          missing in the various discussions so that everyone can poll with all
          the information.. Originally we took the 3 pm slot as it was the
          "unwanted time", but times and needs change.

          On Jun 24, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Conny Fitzsimmons (Catherine Lorraine)
          wrote:

          > Greetings all,
          >

          > Currently Arachne's Web has their meeting at 3 pm.
          >
          > Yes that is true and the Guild has been offering space in the
          > Needleworkers Guild pavilion to foster the growth of Arachnes Web,
          > there is nothing to say that the Arachnes Web meeting couldn't be at
          > the 2 PM slot and the Needleworkers at the 3 PM slot. Or Arachnes
          > Web meeting at 1 PM with the Needleworkers Guild at 2 PM again, we
          > take the advice of the members from the poll and try and do what is
          > best for all concerned.
          >
          > We are looking to see what is most popular with the members of the
          > Needleworkers Guild, and to made a decision based on the answers
          > from the poll, and so far, at least as of last night, no one wants
          > the Needleworkers Guild meeting at the 1 PM slot.
          >
          > Also during the past couple years, Arachne's Web and WKNeedleworkers
          > have alternated the responsibility for classes at Crown events.
          >
          > That is true, and it has been approximately 3 years that we
          > have been doing that since I fostered the idea when I originally
          > stepped up as the Needlworkers Guild Minister, again to help promote
          > the Arachnes Web Guild.... as well as the Needleworkers Guild.
          >
          > Countess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP
          > Interim Needleworkers Guild Meeting Minister

        • Cynthia Elrod
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 24 3:34 PM
            Greetings,
            Yes, and it certainly makes a difference to my vote.
            Could we please have a "2:00 or 3:00, whatever doesn't conflict with Arachne's Web" option and a "yes to alternate classes between the two guilds" option on the poll, please?
            Lady Alethia

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 24 4:33 PM
              Greetings Cynthia,

              Yes, and it certainly makes a difference to my vote.
              Could we please have a "2:00 or 3:00, whatever doesn't conflict with
              Arachne's Web" option and a "yes to alternate classes between the two
              guilds" option on the poll, please?

              This poll is strickly for the Needleworkers Guild, the two Guilds are
              totally seperate, but do try very hard to cooperate with each other. We
              will try very hard not to conflict with each other, the poll questions
              will stand as they curretly are.

              Please vote for which time you would prefer the Needleworkers Guild meeting
              only, and we will work with Arachne's Web not to conflict, personally I am
              a member of both and try to make both meetings, and of course if they are at
              the same time that is impossible.

              Also currently and for the past three years or so the Needleworkers Guild
              has loaned space to the Arachnes's Web Guild , to foster and to promote
              their guild also, and to be able to hold to hold their meetings in a
              consistent place, and obiviously they can not be held at the same time in
              the same space.

              So again, please vote expressing which time slot you would prefer the
              Needleworkers Meeting to be held, and we will work out the rest of the
              details, with both of the guilds..

              As to alternate classes that more than likely will continue, but it totally
              depends on how the survey poll works out. If the survey for the
              Needleworkers Guild ends up with no classes at Crown Tourneys then it would
              be up to Arachnes Web if they wanted to sponsor a class at each and every
              Crown Tourney

              The poll is strictly for The Needleworkers Guild to find out if the members
              wish to continue classes at Crown or not, so if your personal preference
              is to continue classes then please vote that way .

              So please vote with that in mind.

              Thank you,
              Countess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP
              Inteirm West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild Minister

              From: Sabrina de la Bere <SabrinadelaBere@...>
              To: "“wkneedle”" <WKneedle@yahoogroups.com>, "Conny Fitzsimmons (Catherine
              Lorraine)" <redthread64@...>
              Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 12:15 PM