Re: [WKneedle] A&S Display at Crown

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2009
      Despite the windy conditions, we had a wonderful and grand A&S display at
      June Crown this past weekend. All in all, we had over 50 individual items
      from 12 members for the display.

      Yes windy was an understatement, and wow 50 pieces, I knew there were a
      lot, but I had not counted them, and is totally outstanding .

      There are pictures and our new Web Minister will be posting to the new site
      soon.

      Sorcha I know I asked you burn a ce and send them to me, but you have the
      pictures now, and there is no reason why you couldn't just create a file
      folder and upload now, that way every could see the pictures immediately.
      I still need the cd which I will give to Jocelyn for her to upload to the
      new website.

      Thanks,
      Catherine
      Interim Guild Minister.