Introduction / hello

  • shiomha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2009
      Hi, my name is Africa nic Shiomha nic Gill'onfhaidh from the Province of Silver Desert. I have been a member of the SCA since 1986, but I have been laying low and concentrating on school for the last several years. As of this month I am free! I would like to improve my knowledge and skill at embrodiery and learn other needle arts. I am currently very interested in learning about work done on clothing during the time of Eleanor of Aquitaine. Though my mother taught me some basic stiches many years ago, I would definitely be classed as a begginer. So hello to you all and I am looking foward to learning lots.
      Lady Africa