RE: [Caid_Broder] Re: Relics of St. Cuthbert

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009
      Good morning,

      Just a brief note to this discussion. Duchess Letitia de Scotia from the
      Kingdom of the West has been teaching the St. Cuthbert's stitch for some
      time and she has agreed to teach the background and technique at the IKINS
      sysposium in October, for those who would like to learn first hand how to do
      the goldwork. This is the same woman who did the beautiful....and awesom
      Opus Anglicanum collar for her garb.

      Thanks,

      Isela

      _____