Scissor case pictures

  • Catherine Lorraine
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 26, 2009
      Greetings to the list,

      I have just uploaded pictures of the 12 scissor cases I currently have
      in my possession.

      Catherine Regina
      Queen of the West
    • Sharron Albert
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 26, 2009
        >Greetings to the list,
        >
        >I have just uploaded pictures of the 12 scissor cases I currently have
        >in my possession.
        >
        >Catherine Regina
        >Queen of the West

        Is there a direct link available. I just checked the bayrose site and
        didn't see them under guild projects...

        Perplexed, as usual,

        Morgana
        --
        Wit is educated insolence. -Aristotle, philosopher (384-322 BCE)
      • lilinah@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 27, 2009
          Catherine Regina wrote:
          > >I have just uploaded pictures of the 12 scissor cases I currently have
          > >in my possession.

          Morgana puzzled:
          > Is there a direct link available. I just checked the bayrose site and
          > didn't see them under guild projects...

          They're on the site for this list:
          Urtatim (that's urr-tah-TEEM)
          the persona formerly known as Anahita
        • Elewyiss the Jew
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 27, 2009
            Hello, I just began lurking here from Meridies, and I wondered, is there a
            pattern for the scissors cases? They all look beautiful.

            Elewyiss

            On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:06 PM, <lilinah@...> wrote:

            > Catherine Regina wrote:
            > > >I have just uploaded pictures of the 12 scissor cases I currently have
            > > >in my possession.
            >
            > Morgana puzzled:
            > > Is there a direct link available. I just checked the bayrose site and
            > > didn't see them under guild projects...
            >
            > They're on the site for this list:
            > --
            > Urtatim (that's urr-tah-TEEM)
            > the persona formerly known as Anahita

            --
            Ro'eh Hatulim

          • Cynthia Elrod
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 27, 2009
              Fantastic!  Everyone did such a beautiful job.  So many creative and inventive solutions to the same basic instructions.  The recipients are very lucky.  I'm jealous.  This was my first guild project.  When I'm recovered from my carpel tunnel surgery (ouch), I hope to do some more.  An honor and a privilege to be in such company.

              Thank you for the post, Your Majesty.  Congrats all around!

              Alethia

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 27, 2009
                (Sorry, I responded earlier to Elewyiss but forgot to CC: the list.)

                On Jan 27, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Elewyiss the Jew wrote:

                > Hello, I just began lurking here from Meridies, and I wondered, is
                > there a
                > pattern for the scissors cases? They all look beautiful.

                The instructions are in the FILES section on this group's website:

                Look in the "Service Projects" folder for a file called "2009
                Estrella Scissor Case instructions.pdf ."

              • Sharron Albert
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 28, 2009
                  Greetings!

                  Thanks to all of you who sent me the link for the needlecase
                  pictures. Unfortunately I didn't do me any good, as Yahoo has changed
                  yet again and I can't see the pictures now (I'm working on it, so
                  don't anyone do anything to help). Yahoo hates me.

                  But it brought to mind something I've noticed about this list before.
                  "Reply" goes to the individual, rather than the list. Which means I
                  received 8-10 replies because no one knew that anyone else had
                  replied (G).

                  Should we discuss changing the list to "reply to list?" All of my
                  other lists do that and it might make it simpler for all of us . . .

                  Just wondering,

                  Morgana
                  --
                  Wit is educated insolence. -Aristotle, philosopher (384-322 BCE)
                • Chiara Francesca
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 28, 2009
                    According to security documents how we do it on this list is the most secure. I can look up the geekage (is that a word?) on that if you like. I suspect that is why this list is set up this way.

                    I just left a kingdom where 90% of our lists were set up this way for that one reason. I was the admin for the server and that is how I set them up. :)

                    Chiara Francesca
                    « Ehi Prof.! Che cosa facciamo stasera?»
                    « Quello che facciamo tutte le sere, Mignolo: tentare di conquistare il mondo! »

                  • Chiara Francesca
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 28, 2009
                      I think you meant for this to go to the list, not to me. :)

                    • llightfoot1
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 29, 2009
                        If you want your message to go to the list, all you have to do is hit

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 29, 2009
                          Cecilia wrote:
                          >If you want your message to go to the list, all you have to do is hit
                          >members more aware of how it works.

                          That depends very much on what e-mail program you're using -- not all of them work that way, though it's worth a try. I haven't figured out yet what the crucial factor is for mine.

                          When I answered another message from this list a minute ago -- via Earthlink's e-mail site on the Web -- WKneedle appeared in the "To" field. This one, Cecilia's address appeared. Go figure. I just have to keep remembering to check that field.

                          0 Chris Laning
                          | <claning@...>
                          + Davis, California
                        • Thyri de Peel
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 29, 2009
                            In my email program - Thunderbird - if I hit Reply All, the person who
                            wrote the message (Chris, for this one) appears in the To: box, the list
                            appears in the CC: box. I copy and paste the list into the To: box (when
                            I remember!).

                            Chris Laning wrote:
                            > Cecilia wrote:
                            >> If you want your message to go to the list, all you have to do is hit
                            >> members more aware of how it works.
                            >
                            > That depends very much on what e-mail program you're using -- not all of them work that way, though it's worth a try. I haven't figured out yet what the crucial factor is for mine.
                            >
                            > When I answered another message from this list a minute ago -- via Earthlink's e-mail site on the Web -- WKneedle appeared in the "To" field. This one, Cecilia's address appeared. Go figure. I just have to keep remembering to check that field.

                            > 0 Chris Laning
                            > | <claning@...>
                            > + Davis, California
                            > http://paternoster-row.org - http://paternosters.blogspot.com

                            Thyri de Peel
                            Barony of the Westermark/Province of the Mists
                            West Kingdom
                            thyri@...
                            A committee is a cul-de-sac down which ideas are lured and then quietly
                            strangled. - Sir Barnett Cocks