thank you-metal threads for braids

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      Thank you to everyone who contributed info on metal threads for
      braidwork. I finished the design work on the pouch last night and am
      about to start the borders. I know we're supposed to plan everything out
      first but it doesn't always work that way. Hope to be able to post
      pictures of my before and after results so you can see how much help and
      inspiration your guild provides.
      THANK YOU!
      Lucia