Display pics

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2008
      For those who weren't able to attend the Intensive Needlework symposium this
      past September in L.A., you can see photos of the display that were uploaded
      to the symposium website by Dame Richenda Coffin. Many of the items on
      display are indicative of the many of the classes that were taught. Once you
      sign into the website, Look under the heading "Photos" and then the folder
      labeled "IKINS 2008 display photos". You may also recognize some of the
      needlework done by our guild members.

      By the way, the Inter-Kingdom symposium will be held in the Kingdom of the
      West next year. More info to follow in the coming months as we put the
      symposium together.

      Yours in service,

      Isela

    • Chiara Francesca
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2008
        WOW, beautiful!! :)

        The Elizabethan Gloves by Francesca, is she on this list? If so, did you make the gloves? Details girl!!!

        Chiara Francesca
        http://www.glove.org