October Crown?

  • Denise Robello
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
      Hi,

      Is the guild doing anything at Crown? Class? meeting? thimble-fight?

      -Ascelin
    • Chiara Francesca
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
        What I would love to see is a sit down called .... "I need to finish this and let me show you what it was" teaching kinda thing. :D

        My laurel was big on presentation, he is in the movie biz so there you go. He felt rather strongly that A&S competitions or display events really needed to be about the work in progress. "Show me" what you are doing, how you are doing it, and tell me how I can do it.

        Being new to the area from what feels like across the world to me at least weather wise I would love to know what arts can be done in this kind of weather at events that will not mean losing my fingers to frost bite. ;)

        Chiara Francesca

      • prplelady@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
          Yes, there will be a Guild meeting held at October Crown on Saturday at 1 PM. The Guild pavilion will not be available this time, so the meeting will be held under my household's sunshade. Look for the Guild tablecloth and/or the banner with my personal arms ( http://rolls.westkingdom.org/rolls/zzfeliciamargeryamondesham0624.html ). Items on the agenda so far include the announcement of the 3rd recipient of the Guild Service Award for this year, and sign-ups for a project involving a set of summer cloaks for the King & Queen (more details will be announced soon).
          Felicia Amondesham
          Guild Minister
          From: "Denise Robello" <threadwalker@...>