web link posted in LINKS section

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hi to the List,

      In the LINKS section of this yahoo forum I have posted the web link to
      the LINKS section of a yahoo group I started for my East Kingdom local
      shire. It is called Endewearde_Embroiderers. The discussion forum
      itself on the list is low volume and that's ok.

      I've made the links section publically available here:

      I've tried to select resources that will encourage someone new to keep
      up with their interest in needlework and to note some of the great
      resources I've been finding (free online books, good tutorials, great
      pieces in museums, project blogs that show how other people are
      teaching themselves new skills, etc). The emphasis is towards learning
      how to find resources that can assist you in learning more about
      historical needlework.

      Take care,
      Lady Bryn Millar
      Journeyman, Athena's Thimble