recommendations for Guild service

  • prplelady@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      As you all know, at June Crown this year we will once again be recognizing some of our Guild members who have given outstanding service to the Guild over the years. I would like to thank those of you who have taken the time to contact me with your recommendations as to who you felt should be acknowledged for their exceptional service to the Guild. But there are still many people I have not heard from! Therefore I am extending the deadline for your input until March Crown, so you may either contact me at prplelady@... , or speak with me in person at Crown. I look forward to hearing from you!

      In Service,

      Felicia Amondesham
      Guild Minister