Re: [WKneedle] Filum Aureum #34

  • Sharron Albert
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
      >So having gotten Filum #33 off my chest, it's time to start working
      >on Issue #34. The next issue is due to come out after March Crown --
      >which unfortunately I won't be at, since I'll be in Europe that week
      >(I know, I know --sad fate, isn't it? <g>). So everything needs to be
      >ready to go well before that.

      You tease! I went on the bayrose web page and #33 is not there! Might
      a link be posted?

      And while I'm at it: the Is Bargello Period article came across as
      "not found." Another of Sabrina's articles on Voided Work came up
      "not found" too. Both are listed as "revised," Perhaps they're not
      finished yet?

      And I've never been able to download issue # -- the one with the
      Bayeux Tapestry article, which I did get from the individual articles
      list. Which means I finally got to the see the article about the
      Oertha Tapestry too in the other single article.

      And a couple more questions while I'm at it: how did the fundraising
      go at 12th Night? Those of us unable to attend have no idea how much
      was raised.

      And can this list be set up to "return to list" rather than "return
      to sender?" I always get caught up in that, as virtually every other
      list I'm on replies to the list as a whole....

      Morgana, spending some time browsing the web for a change, while home
      with a cold from hell
      --
      Wit is educated insolence. -Aristotle, philosopher (384-322 BCE)
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
        Greetings Morgana,

        In answer to your question about Filum #33 our Chronicler posted a message
        to the group list on Jan 22, message #1292 regarding Filum 33 and the link
        to be able to download the PDF file...is there,. and yes it isn't posted on
        the Guild Website yet. Again I just tried to download the Filum #33 on my
        56k dial up and had problems, but the YFI connection worked just fine, and
        the Filum downloaded in a matter of a few seconds all it's glorious
        color....

        The second question regarding the Guild auction, it was very successful, I
        personally do not know the absolute total amount collected our Guild
        Minister Felicia will be posting about the auction soon.

        In regards to the article on Voided Work, yes the link is broken on the
        individual article, I do not know why, but if you scroll to the bottom of
        the articles page and click on the Filum Summer 2002 the article is in
        that issue

        The Barbello link is also broken, again I do not know why, but the article
        is in the Fall 2002 Issue of the Filum, again scroll to the bottom of the
        article page and click on that Filum

        as to the Bayeux tapestry why you can't download the Winter no idea, but I
        did just try to download that Filum issue using my 56k dial up and I had
        trouble, but when going to the YFI connection had no trouble at all.

        Hope this helps you,

        Catherine Lorraine
        Guild Patron

        > And while I'm at it: the Is Bargello Period article came across as
        > "not found." Another of Sabrina's articles on Voided Work came up
        > "not found" too. Both are listed as "revised," Perhaps they're not
        > finished yet?
        >
        > And I've never been able to download issue # -- the one with the
        > Bayeux Tapestry article, which I did get from the individual articles
        > list. Which means I finally got to the see the article about the
        > Oertha Tapestry too in the other single article.
        >
        > And a couple more questions while I'm at it: how did the fundraising
        > go at 12th Night? Those of us unable to attend have no idea how much
        > was raised.
        >
        > And can this list be set up to "return to list" rather than "return
        > to sender?" I always get caught up in that, as virtually every other
        > list I'm on replies to the list as a whole....

        not sure why that has happened as it used to go to the whole list, Christian
        needs to adress that particular issue..
      • prplelady@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
          I will be updating the Guild website with the current issue of the Filum (both the PDF & the web versions) this weekend; I will also check into the other issues you've mentioned.

          As for the 12th Night auction, it was indeed very successful; thanks to the efforts of the volunteers who contributed many fine items for the auction, we raised a total of $600.00! I'm already looking forward to seeing what items are forthcoming for the Pennsic Auction at June Crown.

          I'll discuss your suggestion for this email list with the list owner & let you know what we decide.

          Felicia Amondesham
          Guild Minister

          From: Sharron Albert <morgana@...>