Photo Albums

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001
      We have 3 photo albums currently as part of the WKNeedle files at
      yahoogroups. The newest file is Kingdom Pouches which show the
      beginnings of the completed pouches for Pennsic 2003. The other 2
      files are Rose Pouches, showing some of the Rose Pouches in addition
      to those on our website, and Members Work, featuring some of the work
      of our members. If you have pictures to add, please let me know.

      and click on Photos.

      Minister, Kingdom of the West Needleworkers Guild
      http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle
      WKNeedle@yahoogroups.com

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."