Re: [WKneedle] OT..*77 Please delete.

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
      Lest we inflate this tempest beyond its very small teapot, I'll just say that the desire to be helpful is a Good Thing (tm), on the whole. And it's not like this list has been overwhelmed with such messages. But it's not like [WKneedle] is going to be anyone's one and only mailing list or source of important information for living safe, healthy lives. So I'd be comfortable adding a "please don't post such messages here" sentence to our guidelines if the other moderators are. Comments?

      Christian

      0 Chris Laning
      | <claning@...>
      + Davis, California