V&A photos... new!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
      I was alerted to this by another mailing list.... Did you know that
      the Victoria & Albert Museum has a Flickr site? It's here:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/medievalandrenaissance/

      I don't know yet how often they put up new photos...and of course
      they aren't all textiles. But currently on page 2 there are both
      distance and close-up photos of the Guicciardini (Tristan) quilt.

      There's an RSS feed link at the bottom of the page, and you can also
      add them as a contact if you have a Flickr site yourself.
      (Mine's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/claning/)

    • Krista Barber