Bayou Tapestry Kits

  • Cheryl McClanahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2001
      Does anyone know of any Bayou Tapestry kits for sale? A while back I had e-mailed Noel and Helen Toone. They said that they would have kits available, but know I can't contact them. I don't know if they ever had any kits. I was hoping to be able to buy a kit that would have all the kinds of materials in it that were used in the Bayou Tapestry. Thanks for the help.

      Cheryl - Vallejo