more auction items

  • Catherine Lorraine
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2007
      Greetings to the list,

      Picture uploaded of Arabella McHargue's sweet little needlebook,
      stitched for the Guild's auction at 12th Night 2008.

      Thank you Arabella.

      Catherine Lorraine
      Guild Minister
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007
        My deep apologies to all; I've really fallen down on my newsletter
        responsibilities this year. I've now missed not one, but two issues
        (spring and summer), and I promised Catherine faithfully to have a
        newsletter up before October Crown, which isn't going so well either.
        (Though I do have two of the three main articles and lots of nice
        photos.)

        The short explanation is Life, Health and Job; fortunately the Health
        and Job prospects are looking much better. I've gotten through the
        "rush" season at work and things should be much easier between about
        now and February -- temporary crises, maybe, but not a constant
        onslaught that leaves me exhausted all the time. As for health, some
        of you know I have chronic depression, and I'm currently not having a
        lot of success coping with it, especially not on weekends. I managed
        to thoroughly exhaust myself last spring and I think I've finally
        caught up with that. The cooler weather is helping.

        Catherine has convinced me I should ask for some assistance, so here
        is my request: I'm in need of an assistant to help me with the more
        "mundane" aspects of the newsletter. Mostly what I need is someone
        rather more organized than I am, who can take over some of the
        scheduling responsibilities and help me get everything assembled in a
        timely fashion. If you're interested in working with me on this,
        please e-mail me privately.

        Again, my apologies. I will continue trying to get the next
        newsletter finished this week, and I hope to see you all at Crown.