12th Night Auction Items

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2007
      Good morning all you wonderful embroiderers who volunteered to needlework an
      item for the Guild's 12th Night Silent Auction.

      Just a quick reminder that the items are due at October Crown which is the
      weekend of Oct. 14th. I have you marked down as follows. Please call or
      email me to let me know that you received this email and how the item you
      signed up for is progressing. This is our guild's big fundraiser for the
      next 2 years and so we are hoping for a great display of your handwork!

      Napkins: Augelia de Montfort, Jania of Call Duck Manor, Catherine
      Lorraine, Isela, Micheila MacCallum
      Bookmarks: Vivianne of Cynagua, Morgana yr Oerfa, Evaine ni MacGregor,
      Adriana Tacita, MaryAnn Greggor
      Pouches: Aelia Apollonia, Maehgwynn "Megs"; Lucia Thaylur; Chiara la
      Trombotiera, Caiterina nic Sheamus
      Needlecases: Awarabella McHargue, Thyri de Peel, Theiadora Groves (2
      items)

      Should you have any questions about the project or if you are not planning
      to attend Oct. Crown, please contact me and we can make other arrangements.

      Yours in service and looking forward to seeing you in October!

      Isela

      Tel: (831) 385-4047, Ext. 128
      Email: dcobb@...