new photo album

  • Catherine Lorraine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Greetings to the list,

      As some of you know, in June 2006 I was elevated to Pelican.For that
      occasion a very large group of people,spear headed by Kaaren,
      presented me with 3 pieces of new clothes to wear.

      The coat, overdress and under-dress have embroidery, tablet weaving,
      couching etc every where.

      I have uploaded a few pictures that absolutely do not do justice to
      the quality of the clothes or to the embroidery, nor do they include
      everyone that spent time making these items for me.

      Please have a look at the pictures, and if you see me at an event
      wearing said clothes, please feel free to ask questions. I am more
      than happy to bend your ear and expound on all of the wonderful work,
      time and effort that everyone spend on my behalf.

      YIS