Guild presentation at Crown

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
      Greetings to the List,

      I have received word from Their Majesties that the Guild presentation of
      the Pennsic Napkin project will take place at evening court.

      I hope that everyone that was part of this project can stay for evening
      court and be part of the presentation.

      YIS
      Catherine Lorraine
      Guild Minister
    • prplelady@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
        But the presentation of the Kneeling Carpets is still on for morning court, correct?

        Felicia

        From: "Conny Fitzsimmons (Catherine Lorraine)" <connyftz@...>