ISO: Oxburgh Images

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      Apologies if you've seen this already. It's one of the topics
      currently under discussion on h-needlework.

      I *have* the book the needlework of Mary Queen of Scots ...

      I'm looking for color pictures (but I'll settle for large B/W) of 2 of
      the images off the hangings -- the snails (Marian Hanging -- p.116)
      and the Oak
      Tree (Cavendish Hanging -- p. 104).

      Is there a book specifically about the hangings themselves -- perhaps
      put out by the National Trust?

      Thanks!
      susan/ jerusha
      -----