About knights of the Order of Saint John of the Hospital of Jerusalem 12th-13th century

  • GHISOLFO PHILIPPE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2007
      Hi everybody,
      Let me introduce you the new article that we are publishing on our web site. It is about informations and reenacting of a knight of the Order of Saint John of the Hospital of Jerusalem 12th-13th century.
      http://www.fiefetchevalerie.com/fief/?2007/04/06/40-frere-callixte-chevalier-de-l-ordre-de-saint-jean-de-l-hopital-de-jerusalem-xiieme
      As usual, click on the flag above the article to get it translated.
      If you have friends in Poland, you can share this link with him because this article is also translated into Polish.
      I hope that it will interest you. Other articles are yet to come (Civilian woman dress, Siculo-Norman knight, etc.)
      I will be glad to tell you when and to share those news with all of you. ;o)
      Best regards
      Philippe G
      Visitez notre site web associatif:
      Visit our group web site: