Coming to Investiture

  • Illora
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2007
      Greetings to all my Friends in the West!
      It seems I will be coming back to the West to join Their Highness' of the Mist for Their investiture this Saturday! This is the first time I have gone to a West event since I left. I hope to see some of you there! I will be with TRH so please if you attend seek me out and say hello.

      BTW, I have finished my jeweled embroidery and am going to be wearing it. I am very pleased with how it turned out! I will take pictures and post them in a file here also. Aldith, if you are going to be there, you have to see what you inspired! Thank you ladies for all your help over the years.