Washing yarns

  • Krista Barber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2007
      Hi all,
      Sorry, I don't have stories about laundry. I am looking for them, though: does anyone have experience pre-washing wool and/or cotton yarns that will be couched with cotton threads onto a machine-washable garment? I'm specifically looking for info on the color-fastness and shrinkage/fluffage of the yarn. Any help would be much appreciated.

      Thanks!
      Aelia