Photos

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
      I have created 2 photo albums as part of WKNeedle. One is of some of
      the rose pouch project pieces and one is of members work. The photos
      are courtesy of Isela di Bari. I hope to be able to post more in the
      future as digital versions of our work is available.

      Go to www.yahoogroups.com
      Join and be sure to link in your membership on WKNeedle
      Click on WKNeedle when it gives you a list of the groups you are on.
      Click on Photos and then click on which ever album you would like to view.

      Enjoy

      -- Sabrina de la Bere, Guild Minister
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23 3:40 PM
        This is the final notice on the Laurel Prize Tourny Photo Album. The
        photos have been moved to the West Kingdom History Website.

        The album will be removed from the Needleworkers Photo files shortly.

        Please note - since Yahoo groups will shortly be charging for some of
        its services, some of the photos will be moved to the Guild website,
        including a selection, not all, of the Rose Pouch photos and other
        service projects.