French knight of seventh crusade

  • GHISOLFO PHILIPPE
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2007
      Hello everybody,
      As usual, this little mail to tell you that we have a new article on our website. It might interest you. You can reach it by this way:

      http://www.fiefetchevalerie.com/fief/?2007/03/11/59-bernhardt-de-teyssonniere-chevalier-francais-de-la-septieme-croisade

      An English translation is available by clicking on the union flag above the French article.
      I wish that you will enjoy reading it.
      Philippe Ghisolfo from Fief & Chevalerie (Stronghold & Knighthood)
      Visitez notre site web associatif:
      Visit our group web site:
      http://www.fiefetchevalerie.com