Napkin Project Due March 1st

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Greetings to all those embroiderers working on the 2007 Napkin project,

      We received many finished napkins this past weekend and they're really
      looking great! I didn't realize there are so many different ways of
      embroidering a rose.

      So far I have received napkins from Theia, Awrabella, Chiara, Jena,
      Micheila, Evaine, Aldith, Sorcha and Maerwynn. I've heard from Juliana of
      Westermark, Edwinna of Hawks Bluff, Gwenyth of Mousehold Heath, Brid
      Hecgwiht and Aelia Apollonia. If you're doing a napkin and you haven't read
      your name yet, could you please contact me as to how you are coming along on
      your embroidery?

      We really appreciate all your help.

      Yours in service,

      Isela