Fw: 2007 Guild Service Project

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007

      Royal
      > > Napkin service project due March 1st,
      > >
      > > As I promised earlier, I would be contacting you every couple of months
      > > just to check in on everyone's progress and to make sure we're on track
      > > for this year's presentation to Their Majesties. I would appreciate it
      > > very much if each of the following people could email or call me to let
      me
      > > know how you are doing on your napkin.
      > >
      > > When completed, you can either give the napkin to our Guild Minister
      > > Catherine Lorraine (her email is copied above) or to me at an upcoming
      > > event.
      > >
      > > Marwynn of Croft - Aethelmaerc
      > > Elizabeth Belcaire - An Tir
      > > Juliana of the Westermark - Ansteorra
      > > Theiadora Groves - Artemesia
      > > Edwinna of Hawkes Bluff - Atenveldt
      > > Thyri de Peel - Atlantia
      > > Katherine de Langelei - Caid
      > > Edith Hall - Calontir
      > > Micheila MacCallum - Drachenwald (no need for you to email me since I
      saw
      > > your napkin at 12th Night)
      > > Evaine ni MacGregor - Ealdormere
      > > Awrabella McHargue - East
      > > Annora of Shadowood - Glen Abhann
      > > Aldith Angharad St. George - Lochac
      > > Adriana Tacita - Meridies
      > > Gwenyth of Mousehold Heath - Middle (no need for you to email me since
      you
      > > contacted me last week)
      > > Chiara la Trombottiera - Northshield
      > > Brid Hecgwiht - Trimaris (no need for you to email me since we
      discussed
      > > it at 12th Night)
      > > Aelia Apollonia - Kingdom of the West
      > >
      > > We really appreciate all your help on this project and we're looking
      > > forward to seeing everyone's embroidery!
      > >
      > > Yours in service,
      > >
      > > Isela
      > > 2007 Royal Napkin Project Coordinator

    • Ken Mayer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007
        At 08:20 AM 1/16/2007, Conny Fitzsimmons \(Catherine Lorraine\) wrote:

        > > > Aldith Angharad St. George - Lochac

        Isela/Catherine,
        The Lochac napkin is done, save for a few spangles. Isela, if
        you'll forward your address I'll mail it to you.

        Thanks!
        Aldith

        ----------
        "It's supposed to be hard! If it were easy everyone would do it. The
        'hard' is what makes it great." -- Jimmy Dugan (A League of Their Own)

        ====
        Ken Mayer/Hirsch von Henford -
        ken(at)goldenstag(dot)net (or) hirsch(at)goldenstag(dot)net
        http://www.goldenstag.net
        http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/dBASEBook.htm
        Instant Messaging IDs: AIM: BaronHvH; Yahoo (Y!): hirschv
        (Warning, with IM, since currently we're on dial-up, well ... don't
        expect fast turnaround ...)

      • Hilary Powers
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007
          Jimmy Dugan (A League of Their Own):
          > "It's supposed to be hard! If it were easy everyone would do it. The
          > 'hard' is what makes it great."

          My father (oft repeated):
          "It's supposed to be easy! If it's not easy, you're doing it wrong."

          --
          - Hilary Powers - hilary@... - Oakland CA -
          - Freelance copyediting and developmental editing -
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 17, 2007
            Greetings Aldith,

            > Isela/Catherine,
            > The Lochac napkin is done, save for a few spangles. Isela, if
            > you'll forward your address I'll mail it to you.

            Thank you, I know it is beautiful, can't wait to see it.