WKneedle & Twelfth Night Auction

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2000
      There seems to be some interest in having [WKNeedle] available as a
      needlework interest/contact/discussion list, rather than just
      announcements. We plan to give this a try.

      We would also like as many Guild members as possible to remain as
      subscribers to this list, so that you get the *important*
      announcements we occasionally send out.

      If you would like to limit the number of e-mails you get from this list, you
      can change your e-group settings by going to
      http://www.egroups.com/mygroups . Besides individual e-mails, the
      options available to you include Digest mode (when there are
      messages, you get one message per day with all the day's messages in
      it) and Web mode (where you don't get e-mails but read the messages
      on the Web -- but do remember to check periodically).

      As always, if you have e-mail but not Web access, e-mail me directly
      at <claning@...> and I'll be happy to change your settings for
      you. (Egroups supposedly lets you do this yourself, but it doesn't always work.)

      TWELFTH NIGHT REMINDER

      Speaking of announcements: Don't forget the Twelfth Night silent
      auction to raise money for the newsletter! If you have something to
      contribute to the auction -- basically, anything relating to
      needlework, including books, unfinished projects, thread, fabric et
      cetera --*please* e-mail Isela at <dcobb@...> or
      Sabrina at <rlberry@...> and let them know about it so they
      can make up an auction sheet. Of course more stuff is always welcome
      at the last minute, but if you know *now* what you're contributing,
      let us know!
      O (Lady) Christian de Holacombe
      | Chris Laning <CLaning@...>
      + Shire of Windy Meads - Davis, California