Hey!

  • Cyneswith aet Caldhaefen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
      Hey! Where is everybody?? What with Christmas and Twelfth Night right
      around the corner, I'm sure I can hear needles flying around the
      Kingdom...

      I'm curious to find out what everybody is working on currently....
      I'm really just a beginning needleworker, and always on the look out
      for ideas for my next project.

      Let's get some discussion and an idea exchange going.

      Cyneswith
    • Eliska z Jihlava
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2000
        Ummm - I'm actually a little embarrassed, because the only gifts
        I'm even *thinking* 'bout stitching are for myself - embroidered
        and beaded neckline and cuffs on my Twelfth Night garb. Of
        course, it won't matter if I don't get in gear and actually MAKE
        the garb! (she said, promising herself - yet again - that
        she'll lay out the pattern tonight!)

        Wish me luck!

        Eliska

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/