Article translated in english

  • GHISOLFO PHILIPPE
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hello everybody,
      I just wanted to inform you that our article about the end XIIth century's gambison is now available in english. You will just have to click on the union flag to get it translated. If you see any mistakes or anything wrong, don't hesitate to tell me. I will try to fix it! :)))
      Phil
      Visitez notre site web associatif:
      Visit our group web site:
      http://www.fiefetchevalerie.com