12th and 13th century French Clothing Decoration

  • Auree
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2006
      I am trying to find fair examples of clothing decoration for French
      (Alsace) Ladies' garb in the 12th or 13th centuries.

      My internet connection is giving me a great deal of trouble and I am
      very frustrated. I am trying to find examples in art or any patterns.
      Does anyone have good links that would show clothing decoration?