recap Oct Crown meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Greetings to the Members from Catherine Lorraine Guild Minister,

      October Crown Guild Meeting:

      There was discussion regarding the two new Guild Programs, Broderer and
      Sojourner. If you have any additional questions or concerns please email
      me, and I will be happy to answer what ever you ask.

      There was discussion regarding what the project for the Pennsic Gift
      exchange will be for 2008, and consensus was reached that the Guild will be
      making scissor envelopes, pin cushions and scissor fobs.

      The needlecase exchange was a lot of fun. Pictures of each needlecase will
      be posted as soon as is possible.

      There will be an exchange again next year at October Crown, and the item
      will be scissor cases and pin cushions. So start your planning now.

      The West Kingdom Heralds have made a request for new light weight heralds
      tabards. Baroness Eilis has the fabric, (silk) and would like to have these
      ready by Beltane 2007 so that the heralds do not melt with the summer heat
      with the wearing of the current tabards. The needlework technique involved
      would be appliqué....

      If you are interested in participating in this project please contact her
      at baroness_eilis@...

      YIS
      Catherine Lorraine
      Guild Minister