Words from the Minister re: Filum Aureum

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Greetings to the members of the Guild,

      The current Fall issue of the Filum Aureum, #31 is in the mail. The
      featured needlework technique is Pattern Darning.

      As some of you know, the Guild has been extremely fortunate to have had the
      printing part of our Filum Aureum newsletter done at no cost to us. However,
      this wonderful situation has just recently and unfortunately come to an end.

      After receiving sage and sound advice from the Advisors of the Guild as to
      what direction the newsletter should go, as Guild Minister I have decided it
      would be in the best interest of the Guild to publish our newsletter in a
      purely electronic format.

      In the future, Filum Aureum, will be posted to the Guild website, and may be
      downloaded and printed out by all who wish to do so.

      Anyone subscribing to our electronic mailing list, "WKneedle," will receive
      a notice of when each new issue is ready, as well as notices of meetings,
      issues under discussion and other important Guild information.

      YIS
      Catherine Lorraine
      Guild Minister