Handkerchief

  • unicornosca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 5:44 PM
      I am making a Handkerchief in white linen and so far I have done the
      border with a simple drawn tread work with white tread. I want to
      embroider one corner but I don't know what would be period design for
      and handkerchief, I am not sure if I should use hardhanger, cutwork or
      pulled tread embroidery, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you!
      Gabriella