RE: [WKneedle] Scroll Frames

  • Sorcha
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 26, 2006
      This is great! And if you check out the Sprang page...
      http://www.spanishpeacock.com/sprang.htm

      Our very own Lady Oddny (Company of the Silver Spindle) is featured. Not once but TWICE!!

      Sorcha

      NeedleznPinz <needleznpinz@...> wrote:
      The Spanish Peacock makes beautiful frames...

      http://www.spanishpeacock.com/sewingsupplies.htm

      I just bought 2, one for me and one for my apprentice. They're lovely! :-)

      Susanna

    • Satine De La Courcel
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 27, 2006
        I happened to get the scrool type from Michaels ( teh 40% off cupons are
        wonderful I got the big package with various sizes of rods from 6" - 18"
        The velcro is sold separately if you go that route ( I did) and love it.

        YIS
        Satine
        Shire of Starleaf gate, Midrealm

        Play Q6 for your chance to WIN great prizes.
        http://q6trivia.imagine-live.com/enca/landing