New to the group

  • julia@100fm.ee
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2001
      Hi!

      I'm from Kingdom of Drachewald, geografically Tallinn, Estonia. We
      are establishing a group here.

      I adore embroidery and I've been doing it for years. Although it has
      been less that a year that I'm doing medieval styles. I'm very much
      interested in 15th century german embroidery.

      With warmest wishes

      Yrme
    • Evaine ni MacGreger
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2001
        Welcome!

        evaine@...
        www.thewestermark.org
        Barony of Westermark
        Principality of the Mists
        Kingdom of the West
        ~~XXXXX@@@XXXXX~~
        I'm from Kingdom of Drachewald, geografically Tallinn, Estonia. We
        are establishing a group here.

        I adore embroidery and I've been doing it for years. Although it has
        been less that a year that I'm doing medieval styles. I'm very much
        interested in 15th century german embroidery.

        With warmest wishes

        Yrme

        The WK Needleworkers Guild Website is at
        http://www.users.drak.net/needlework/

      • Heather Rose Jones
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2004
          At 10:31 PM +0000 7/22/04, melissadavenport2002 wrote:
          >I am Lady Cera of Meridies,
          >Embordiery is my thing, I have a Celtic persona.
          >
          > I saw a picture of a beatiful red dress or tunic wiht a yellow
          >collor with Celtic knottwork and was wondering what peroid that is
          >from.. it is beatiful..

          You probably need to give us more information about where you saw
          this to get a useful answer. Was this something someone made in the
          SCA? Or a picture from a published source?

          Be aware that if it's an SCA creation it may not technically be from
          any period, but simply be an invention by the embroiderer.

          Tangwystyl
          --
          ****
          Heather Rose Jones
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 22, 2004
            I am Lady Cera of Meridies,
            Embordiery is my thing, I have a Celtic persona.

            I saw a picture of a beatiful red dress or tunic wiht a yellow
            collor with Celtic knottwork and was wondering what peroid that is
            from.. it is beatiful..

            Thanks Lady Cera..
          • wufmew
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 29, 2005
              Hello my name is Chiara la Trombottiera and I am new to this group
              and would like to introduce myself. I have done non period needle work
              from childhood up and now I am dabbling in period stiching. I have
              taken a few classes at events and I am anxious to take more.