      From: rhysh73 <rhysh73@...>
      To: WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2006 8:31:28 AM
      Subject: [WKneedle] Sad news in Sacramento

      This is forwarded from another group but thought it would be of
      interest to any needleworkers in the Sacramento area.
      Katherine

      Please spread the word to needle workers: I'm not sure how soon, but
      saw that the store front is for lease and Viscountess Megen got
      a "store closing" flyer in the mail. I'm not sure of the details (last
      date of business, sale prices, etc.), but thought some on this list
      would be interested to know.

      ~Ellisif

      To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or change your options on the [WKneedle] list, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups and follow the directions. If you have problems doing this, please e-mail the Guild Deputy, Christian de Holacombe, at <claning@...>. The WK Needleworkers Guild Website is at http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle.

      Visit your group "WKneedle" on the web.