  • Denise Robello
    Oct 7 4:30 PM
      Greetings All,

      Collegium Occidentalis is about one week away. It will be on
      October 15 in Concord, CA.

      We have classes, an artisans' display, a feast and feast
      entertainment. Class preregistration is available through October 10,
      so don't stand in line trying to get into the class you've been
      waiting for, send the autocrat an e-mail and get pre-registered
      Also, feast tickets are still available. If you are interested in
      getting some, contact the autocrat.

      For more details on the event, visit our website.

      Ascelin Meere of Ravenslocke
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic