71In teaching others, we teach ourselves. ~ Proverb ~

  • IulianaSCA@aol.com
    Jul 3 5:13 PM
      In teaching others, we teach ourselves. ~ Proverb ~
      Join the Barony of Darkwood in enriching the realm by sharing new
      skills, knowledge, and camaraderie. Teach a class at the upcoming
      Darkwood A&S, September 21-23 at Ford Ord.

      Bring your passion and share it with others. Teaching is a very
      rewarding endeavor. It is likely you will leave with more knowledge
      about your favorite subject that you began with. Inexperienced
      teachers are welcome along with the more practiced of our ranks.

      Any subjects are welcome. If you would like suggestions, how about…
      Autocrating
      Brewing
      Chivalric arts
      Cooking
      Dance
      Heraldry
      Language
      Leatherwork
      Metalwork
      Medieval relationships and behavior
      Personal adornment
      Scribing and Illumination
      Sewing and needlework
      Spinning and weaving
      Woodwork

      If I overlooked your favorite pastime, please forgive me and come
      enlighten the rest of us. Please contact me, Iuliana ingen Cormaic,
      at IulianaSCA@.... Thank you.
      (Please excuse cross posting)