541Re: [WKneedle] Preparing pieces for Guild evaluation

  • lilinah@earthlink.net
    Feb 6, 2004
      Sabrina de la Bere wrote:
      > >As a waaay out of kindom-er (I'm in Meridies) tell me more about your
      >>Guild Evaluations. It sounds like a way of getting your work
      >>critiqued. Can anybody do this?
      >>
      >>Jerusha
      >
      >Unfortunately we do not have an program for people who are out of
      >Kingdom (West). Details of our program can be found on our website
      >http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle.

      I am *in no way* suggesting that the West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild
      do this, but...

      There are a number of Guilds (not specifically needlework) in other
      Kingdoms that do allow out-of-kingdomers to send their pieces to the
      Guild for evaluation. One can even advance through some of those
      Guilds by fulfilling their requirements, sending them pieces with
      written information/documentation, as well as writing research
      papers. Naturally the stuff is mailed back.

      Just for the sake of passing on information,
      Anahita
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic