535Re: [WKneedle] Preparing pieces for Guild evaluation

    Feb 3, 2004
      we want the needlework nearly finished and it helps us to see the
      backs. The backs tell us a lot about how you do the needlework and
      assist us in determining what comments may be helpful to you. We look
      forward to seeing your work at March Crown.

      >I have a question, and didn't see the answer at our site. Do the
      >evaluators prefer to have the piece totally finished, i.e. already
      >made into a pouch, framed, the embroidered garment lined, etc. or do
      >they really want to be able to see the back side of your work?

      Joan the Harper, Bard of Vinhold

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."