500Re: [WKneedle] Reminder - Collegium

  • Hilary Powers
    Nov 19, 2003
      WKneedle@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > Class name: Trim Design and Choice: Easy Embroidery for the
      > Impatient Anachronist
      > Teacher: Mistress Hilary of Serendip
      > the
      ... three basic stitches needed to execute your own designs so they look
      like period work.
      Required materials: Not essential, but a small embroidery frame with
      needle and thread would be useful.
      Limit: 15
      Fee: $1 (covers 3-page handout, plus stiff paper, needle, and yarn to
      practice stitches)

      I couldn't stand the truncated announcement anymore.... :-)

      --
      - Hilary Powers - hilary@... - Oakland CA -
      - Freelance copyediting and developmental editing -