      June Crown Tourney

      Date: Saturday, June 21, 2003
      Time: All Day

      Needleworkers Guild will host the A&S pavilion.

      Display - a year in the life - bring your work from this past
      year to display. Everyone is encouraged to bring items to
      display.
      Mentors Corner - Invocation to 2 pm
      Meeting 2:30pm
      Class - Silk Thread roundtable - everything you wanted to know
      about silk threads - 3pm. Panel -- Aldith Aangarad St. George,
      Isela di Bari, Sarah Arwen, & Sabrina de la Bere.
      Evening Court - presentation to Their Majesties of the Kingdom
      Pouches. All who participated in this project are invited to
      participate in the presentation.
      Sunday 10 am class - Beginning Canvaswork - in preparation for
      our Kneeling Carpets Project and general canvas style stitching.
      Instructor - Sabrina de la Bere. Kit $5.

      See you there!

      To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or change your options on the [WKneedle] list, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups and follow the directions. If you have problems doing this, please e-mail the Guild Deputy, Christian de Holacombe, at <claning@...>. The WK Needleworkers Guild Website is at http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle.