398Reminder - June Crown Tourney

  • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 18, 2003

      June Crown Tourney

      Date: Saturday, June 21, 2003
      Time: All Day

      Needleworkers Guild will host the A&S pavilion.

      Display - a year in the life - bring your work from this past
      year to display. Everyone is encouraged to bring items to
      display.
      Mentors Corner - Invocation to 2 pm
      Meeting 2:30pm
      Class - Silk Thread roundtable - everything you wanted to know
      about silk threads - 3pm. Panel -- Aldith Aangarad St. George,
      Isela di Bari, Sarah Arwen, & Sabrina de la Bere.
      Evening Court - presentation to Their Majesties of the Kingdom
      Pouches. All who participated in this project are invited to
      participate in the presentation.
      Sunday 10 am class - Beginning Canvaswork - in preparation for
      our Kneeling Carpets Project and general canvas style stitching.
      Instructor - Sabrina de la Bere. Kit $5.

      See you there!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic