324New online resources from your Atlantian cousins

  • Karen
    Dec 1, 2002
      The Atlantian Embroiderers' Guild is pleased to present two new
      resources on our website:

      TIMELINE
      http://aeg.atlantia.sca.org/timeline.htm
      A chronologically-listed set of links to pictures of period
      embroideries. We think we've got just about every pre-17th century
      embroidery that's got an online photo somewhere. (Got questions on how
      to reference online sources in your documentation? See
      http://www.geocities.com/karen_larsdatter/using_the_internet.htm for
      information.)

      TEMPORE ATLANTIA: ERAS IN EMBROIDERY
      http://aeg.atlantia.sca.org/tempore.htm
      This annotated bibliography of sources on pre-17th century embroidery
      includes a large section of general survey embroidery books, and then
      proceeds to divide up more sources based on the "Tempore Atlantia"
      guidelines (pre-1000, 1000-1250, 1250-1492, and 1492-1600). We'll be
      continuing to add to this one as well.

      If you have suggestions for additions to either of the webpages above,
      please contact Karen (karen_larsdatter@...).

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com