2139A&S

  • fighterchick1
    May 29, 2014

      A&S is almost upon us!

      First: Thank you so much for voting me in as your Minister. I look forward to serving you.

      Second: We've got a good Needlework track going for A&S. But there's still room for more classes, if anyone wants to teach. Check out the schedule and apply to teach (if you want to) here:

      http://astourney.weebly.com/class-schedule.html

      Third: We're having a meeting during lunch break. Lunch break is only one hour long, from 1-2pm, so it won't be a long one. I'll post an agenda soon.

      Fourth: Apparently we discussed having a potluck during our meeting. I'll bring a veggie platter with dip and hummus. Please post here what you'd like to bring, so we don't end up with 5 loaves of bread. ;)

      YIS,

      Liz de Belcaire

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic