2112October Crown Meeting Notes

  • tongarii
    Oct 27, 2013

      October Crown was beautiful weather with sunny sky’s for our meeting.

      Rose Pouches, Mistress Sabrina has volunteers into next year but is contemplating having a workshop of about 6 hours at her house.  Spring of 2014, she will post up more information.

      Royal Napkins, Dutchess Catherine has volunteer into next year but is welcoming all who which to embroider a set of napkins for Crown or Mist Royals.

      War Cloak, Mistress Katherine showed us an awesome sketch for the cloak based on Roger II.  She is looking for volunteers to help with some of the embroidery.  She will post up more information later on in the year.

      Embroidery Challenge,  There have been no takers on the challenge.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  I’ll be more than happy to help out.

      Largess  Several caps have already been turned in.  The embroidered caps will be presented to Their Majesties at March Crown.  If you have finished yours, please contact me.  Your embroidered largess does not have to be a cap or pouch.  Anything will be accepted and the due date is before March Crown as I’d like to give their Majesties a list of names of all needleworkers who have donated items.

      April 2014 Market Day  The guild will have demos for Market Day (a new kingdom event)  The location will be at Tres Pinos and I’ll provide more information as I get it.  The idea would be to show embroideries from early Viking to late Elizabethan.

      Jocelyn of Rowenwood

      Guild Minister

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic