2091New poll for WKneedle

  • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
    Jul 12, 2013
      WKneedle group:

      While the Rose Pouch project has people signed up through 2015 and through the grave of others I have 3 extra pouches, it would be nice to have a few more "extra" to fill in when needed or interest wanes. To that end I would like to have a class or workshop to "produce" some pouches. If class it will be held at Collegium and pretty bare bones. You take the class, the materials and return a completed applique version pouch. If workshop it would be about 6 hours, held next spring in Half Moon Bay. It would have applique, decoration with leather or couched cord/braid/etc, how to make a finger loop braid, indepth finishing, etc. Taking the poll does not commit you to attend either way.

      o 2 hour Collegium class
      o day long workshop

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!